Make your effort count by Racing With Purpose
Making a difference by Racing With Purpose is simple. Here’s how it works:
- Pick a race or event you will be motivated to finish.
- Let us know when you have signed up for your race. Contact us today if you are ready to sign up.
- Set a funding goal for this race. Determine how much money you would like to raise to support these women and girls. There are no consequences if you don’t reach your goal. Every bit makes a difference!
- We will get to know a little about you and your race and set up a personal racer page on our website for you to share with your family and friends. View an example page.
- Spread the word that you are Racing With Purpose to make a difference in the lives of women and girls facing issues of injustice around the world. It’s up to you on how you want to do this but people have had great success raising funds through various creative means. See a list of ideas.
- Have your friends and family support you by:
Checks payable to: Tirzah International with your name in the memo line:
Racing With Purpose
c/o Tirzah International
142 Ledgestone Place
The Woodlands, TX 77382
Tirzah International is a registered 501c3 with the Internal Revenue Service. All donations given in support of Racing With Purpose, in conjunction with Tirzah International, will receive a tax-deductible giving receipt from Tirzah International.
7. Send a follow up thank you and brief update on your racing experience to your supporters. Include a few photos of you during your big event. They will enjoy knowing they made a difference with you.